Flying is your best bet if you’re not already in Mississippi (and if you are: really? what are you reading this page for?).
Jackson is serviced by reasonable regional airport. There are direct flights, on a variety of carriers, from:
- Houston (HOU) via Southwest
- Houston (IAH) via United (Do not make this choice.)
- Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) via American Eagle
- Memphis via Delta
- Chicago (MDW) via Southwest
- Orlando via Southwest
- Atlanta via Delta
- Charlotte via US Air
- Washington, DC (DCA) via US Air
- Baltimore via Southwest
“I’m afraid to fly!”
Of course, you can also drive. Jackson is at the intersection of Interstate 20/59 (they’re the same at that point) and US Highway 49.
“But I hate to drive!”
It may be possible to take a train, or even a bus, but I can’t say as it sounds like a good idea.
“Can I ride with you?”
No, unless your name is Erin, you cannot ride with me.